The Sanddune Stepper is a new “balance pad system” designed specifically to treat foot, ankle, knee, hip and lower back pain. It is a simple exercise and rehabilitative method for fitness enhancement and general well-being.
It is made from a combination of memory and closed cell foam (polyurethane foam blend) with a combination of two separate platforms, angled with a slight pitch for independent training, rehabilitation, and dynamic movements.
Comes with a 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee.
- Balance tool for rehab, warm-ups, recovery, more
- Made from reciprocating polyurethane foam blend*
- Two independent platforms, low and high (moving on one won’t impact the other)
- Dimensions : 22″ x 26″ x 6″
- Average Weight: 12.5 LBS
- Effective exercise and rehabilitative method for neurological / orthopedic patients
- Includes Antibacterial cover and carry bag
For more videos, Click Here
“I have started the process of training the brain to improve my posture, balance, & mobility.”
Ms. Miriam Tait is an instructor in a health and wellness course for seniors, emphasizing balance and mobility. She emphasizes the need for good posture, keeping the navel in, knees soft, shoulders down and back, chest up and out…